Monday, October 4, 2010

Kop Calls On King Kenny To Save Us

Liverpool fans want Kenny Dalglish to take over as manager. The Sun says Reds fans chanted for the return of Dalglish after a shock home defeat to Blackpool left them in the relegation zone. But under-fire boss Roy Hodgson insisted the Kop can chant for who they like because he is going nowhere. Defeat to the Premier League's new boys means the Reds have slumped to their worst start for 56 years. Fans booed and chanted for Anfield legend Dalglish to be given the top job. But former Fulham boss Hodgson, appointed in the summer, said: "The fans are frustrated at the moment - there are a lot of things happening and it's understandable they are frustrated. "I am the manager, I am the one who has to take responsibility and I have to accept their right to aim their frustration in my direction. "I had very good moments with Fulham in May and some very bad moments now. "But after 35 years in football I don't think that I have suddenly lost my ability as a manager. I have faith in my ability to handle this situation."

No comments:

Post a Comment