Thursday, July 29, 2010

Joe Cole Wants To Bring Trophies To Liverpool

Joe Cole says his ambition burns as bright as ever at Liverpool.


Cole joined Liverpool this summer on a Bosman from Chelsea.


He told liverpoolfc.tv: "At the age of 28 Cole believes his best days are yet to come and his big hope is to play a major role in helping Roy Hodgson's side get back to what Liverpool are renowned for - winning trophies.


"I left a mark at Chelsea, being part of great teams that won things, Player of the Year and stuff, and I am proud of that.


"Now I want to leave my mark at a massive club like this as well - I'm really excited about it.


"I wanted to come to somewhere at the start of something and it was easy to come here because it's such a massive club. It's all pointing in the right direction.


"I want to be part of a team, a successful team. I know what a successful team's about and what an unsuccessful one is too. I know what it takes to win titles, all I need here is time to settle in, regular games and to get used to playing with new players.


"When you've been at a club as long as I have, coming to a new one, with a different style, takes time but we will roll on from there. It's a long process and we have to be realistic, but we are double positive."

No comments:

Post a Comment