Thursday, July 29, 2010

Danny Wilson Feared Over His Liverpool Move

New Liverpool signing Danny Wilson admits he feared his move from Rangers wouldn't go through earlier this summer.


The Reds appeared to go cold on the deal during the World Cup.


And Wilson admitted to liverpoolfc.tv: "I think I did worry a bit when it all went quiet.


"All I knew was that Rangers had released a statement saying there had been interest from Liverpool but nothing concrete.


"After hearing that, I thought it was all over because it went so quiet.


"That was always in my head. Then, suddenly, I found out last Tuesday that the bid had been accepted and it was actually going to happen, I was so excited. It has meant the last week has been a bit of a blur but now everything is calming down. It's great to be here."

No comments:

Post a Comment