Monday, July 26, 2010

Dalla Valle Eyes Full Debut

Lauri Dalla Valle has set his sights on making his full Liverpool debut after featuring as a substitute in Saturday's 1-0 friendly defeat to Kaiserslautern.
The Finnish striker felt the young Reds side gave a good account of themselves against an experienced German outfit and is now hoping to convince Roy Hodgson to give him a chance when the 2010-11 campaign gets underway this week.
"All of our team worked very hard," Dalla Valle told Liverpoolfc.tv.
"We have a very young team and we faced a strong outfit that play in the Bundesliga. I think we can be very happy with the performance.
"I've learned a lot in this training camp. It's been very hard but I feel I have improved as a result.
"Now my target must be to get more minutes with the first-team - hopefully I can do that this season."

No comments:

Post a Comment