Monday, September 27, 2010

Miereles: Nani Big Influence In My Liverpool Move

Raul Meireles admits he was
convinced about moving to
Liverpool by Manchester United
winger Nani.
The Portuguese midfielder spoke
to Manchester United winger
Nani about the prospect of
playing in England and in front of
the famous Anfield crowd.
"Nani told me that I would enjoy
playing in the Barclays Premier
League and my style would suit
it," Meireles told LFC Weekly.
"He only had good things to say
about the stadiums and the
supporters even though he plays
for Manchester United, he said
the atmosphere inside Anfield
was very good.
"I think I have the maturity now
to settle quickly without too
many problems. I have a settled
family who are very supportive.
When you have a family behind
you it makes everything a lot
easier. I think that shows when I
play."

No comments:

Post a Comment