Monday, November 8, 2010

Torres: Wishing To Do This In Every Game

Liverpool match-winner Fernando Torres hopes the side can produce more of the same after their 2-0 home win over league leaders Chelsea on Sunday. The Spaniard scored both Reds goals as both player and team marked their return to form in the best possible fashion. Torres knows he can keep getting better after coming back from a few nagging injuries and highlighted the importance of Liverpool consistently getting back on the winners list. "It's been difficult for me with injuries but I am training every day and every day feeling better and improving," he told Sky Sports. "I don't know if I can play my best soon - but I will as soon as possible. I know the expectation I have but I can handle that. "We have to keep winning. We have won three games in seven days but we have to forget that now and keep getting points. "

No comments:

Post a Comment