Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Signing Wilson Has No Regrets On Anfield Move

Danny Wilson has no regrets joining crisis club Liverpool. No matter what happens to a team currently struggling in the relegation zone, Wilson knows NO-ONE can ever deny he's now a fully fledged Liverpool player. He told the Scottish Sun: "I'm still really enjoying it even though I've not had much first team action. "I made my debut against Northampton, which obviously wasn't the best game to come on to the scene. "There was just sheer disappointment in the dressing room afterwards. It's the same as Rangers, you're expected to win every game at Liverpool. "We let the manager down but more importantly, we let ourselves down. The manager gave us all a chance and we didn't do ourselves justice. "All I can do the next time I get a chance is prove I can do a lot better. "But no matter what happened in that game at least I can say I've played for Liverpool and that's something no-one can take away from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment