Sunday, October 24, 2010

Liverpool Youngster Adorjan Hopes For Rapid Chances

Krisztian Adorjan hopes to make rapid progress at Liverpool this season. The Hungarian hot-shot has been a regular in Rodolfo Borrell's team since arriving in Kirkby during the summer of 2009. He admits he has taken time to adapt to life in England but now feels completely at home and eager to make his mark. "I like the English style of football a lot and the way of life here," he told liverpoolfc.tv. "I'm used to everything, even the Scouse accent! I found it very difficult at first but now I even use a few Scouse words of my own. "I think I have started this season quite well. Obviously I was sent off recently and that was disappointing but I have learned from that and won't allow it to happen again. If it wasn't for that I would have been really happy, but it happened and I need to improve now."

No comments:

Post a Comment