Saturday, October 23, 2010

Babel: Frustated With Failures

Ryan Babel insists he is not concerned about people talking about his future at Liverpool. The Reds forward, who has struggled to establish himself at Anfield, was given a rare start on Thursday against Napoli in the Europa League. Babel failed to score in the 0-0 draw in Naples and looks set to return to the bench as Liverpool face Blackburn on Sunday. And the Dutchman is refusing to discuss whether his future lies at Anfield. "It is always the same story, this is your chance, this is your chance," he told Sky Sports News. "I don't see it like that any more, it is just another game and I do it for myself. "My situation is clear for everyone so I don't need to talk about it, I have said enough things in the past so I don't want to talk about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment