Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dani Pacheco Ready To Quit Liverpool

Liverpool face a battle to keep hold of Dani Pacheco.


The Spain U19 star is a target for Real Sociedad and is interested in a return home.


"Of course, playing for Real (Sociedad) appeals to me, without doubt," he told El Mundo Deportivo. "I have heard good things about the club, the city and the people, and if things move in that direction, I will be happy to play there."


Former Barcelona junior Pacheco added: "I don't know much about the negotiations. I'd like to play in La Liga. Above all I want game time or to fight for game time.


"In Liverpool I won't get this opportunity and I would love to have it. Right now the club are signing people and I don't think I will have opportunities. At 19 years old the most important thing is to continue progressing."

No comments:

Post a Comment